We collect your personal data in the following circumstances:
- when you submit an order
- when you are in contact with us via e-mail correspondence, phone or otherwise.
Which personal data do we process?
We process the following personal data:
- When you visit our site we collect your IP-address, information about the chosen operating system on your computer, your mobile device, chosen internet browser and your online activities on our site.
- When submit an order we collect your contact information (name, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, your postal address, bank and payment information, information on your orders, returns and delivery of the goods purchased, etc).
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your e-mail address so as to send you our newsletter.
USE OF DATA
We use the personal information we collect to provide, and to improve, our services, so we may:
- Contact you about your order, your account and for purchases, payments and fulfilment of our contract with you, and to provide you customer service;
- Retain your shopping history and use details of the products you have previously purchased to make suggestions to you for other products which we believe you will also be interested in;
- Retain a record of the articles on our website that you have clicked on and use that information to target advertising on this website to you that is relevant to your interests, which we have identified based on articles you have read;
- Retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive.
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations, as described above. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with legal requirements, prevent fraud and resolve disputes. Where a legal requirement obliges the retention of personal data for a specific minimum period, we will retain data for at least that period. When we determine the maximum retention duration of any personal data we hold we do so with regard to our legitimate interests to retain data, our obligation under law to minimise data we hold with what we do hold as personal data being kept proportionate; the nature, and sensitivity of the personal data and the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal information to legal entities within the SPUSTOVA AS group of companies and to authorised third party service providers who help us to provide our services such as payment providers to facilitate purchases, fulfilment providers to facilitate order management, packaging and delivery and marketing and advertising providers in order to personalise your experience. Where required by law, we may also disclose your personal information to governmental and law enforcement agencies, and otherwise in the defence of legal claims.
We protect your information using measures that reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
DIBS PAYMENT PROVIDER
GOOGLE ANALYTICS PAGE ANALYSIS
KLARNA PAYMENT PROVIDER
PAYPAL PAYMENT PROVIDER
REMOVAL OF COOKIES
If you do not wish us to collect and store the above-mentioned personal data about you, you can delete cookies in the settings from your internet browser.
Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject you have the following rights:
- Access to your personal data;
- Rectification, erasure (the "right to be forgotten") or restriction of your personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
Under specific circumstances, you have the right to data portability. Where processing is based on a consent or a contract with you and the processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format if technically possible, you have the right to transmit this personal data to a third party.
As a general rule, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if among other things automated decision-making and profiling is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between you and SPUSTOVA AS. If processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect SPUSTOVA AS processing of your personal data prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
Phone: + 47 48 25 92 20
Postal adr: SPUSTOVA AS Bygdøy allé 17 0262 Oslo, Norway
Data Protection Authority
Information and guidance from the Norwegian Data Protection Authority can be found at: www.datatilsynet.no
Use of the site and its content will not grant you any right to any copyright, design, trademark or any other intellectual property. The site is for our customers personal use, and you may not use the site or any content commercially.
Please note that any hyperlinks we provide to third parties websites etc may not have been reviewed by us, and we accept no responsibility for any content or accuracy of such sites, and we are not liable for any privacy practices or for any damages or loss resulting from the use of such site or content.
ERRORS, VIRUSES ETC
We will always strive to protect our site against any errors and viruses, but when using the site please (as with any other websites) make sure that you have up to date anti-virus software installed.
These T&C, policies and all use of the site is governed by Norwegian law, and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Norwegian courts, with Oslo City Court as the court of first instance.